How You Can Help


You can choose from among the following three methods of support.  Insofar as the number of individual family sponsors is limited, the first two Family Sponsorship/Family Assistance and Sponsor an Elderly or Disabled Person require that a Sponsorship Application be submitted and accepted prior to being assigned a specific family or person.  The third method under Other Programs allows you to direct your assistance to any of the two specific subcategories.



Congress has reauthorized and made permanent the IRA charitable rollover. If you are 70 1/2 or older, you can now make a charitable gift of up to $100,000 from your IRA. Your gift will qualify for your required minimum distribution and you will not have to pay federal income tax on the amount given directly from your IRA to charity.
Please consider a gift to Family To Family, 505 W. St. Thomas More Way, Spokane, WA  99208.   For more information, please contact your IRA administrator or tax adviser. You may also call or email Miriam Devaney, Director, at (509) 466-0740 or to let us know where you would like to direct your IRA charitable rollover gift.